Here are some ways on how to choose the best agent to help you find Singapore real estate:
1. Check Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) Portal – All real estate agents in Singapore must be registered with the CEA, a statutory board authorized to govern the real estate industry.
2. Web Reviews – Many realtors take advantage of online presence as a branding opportunity. You can check their webpages for client testimonials as well as forums to see the reputation of the agent.
3. Chemistry – This is an underrated attribute of the Singapore real estate purchasing/selling process. A good agent would not hurry you to decide since they know that it takes time to build trust.
4. Knowledgeable – With the right discussions, the knowledge of the agent about the different needs of families and their years of experience can influence the advice they give, which adds another dimension to your considerations.
5. Professionalism – This covers a wide range of actions, including tiny details such as being prepared for meetings and punctuality.
6. Interest Shown in You – A good agent pays attention to what you say and understands that your interests should be the priority.
7. Diligent – A good Singapore real estate agent must be willing to keep you updated on the progress of their task, giving daily or weekly updates depending on the importance of the matter.